Thank you Life

To take a moment and look back and feel happy for lesson / blessing / happy memories life has given till date. Life never stops teaching you values of perseverance / resilience / trust and honesty. From humble beginning to a daily learning cycle that nurtures your heart, feeds your soul.

Some long days at work, Sleepless nights for exams, Deploying code in production, Coding for prototypes. As I aged I struggled to remain focused. This habit I continuously followed because very late in life I recognized connect all the dots to make learning more effective and meaningful.

I am thankful for the learning
I am happy for the lessons life gave me
Big thank you for people who trusted me
Big thank you for people who left me
The person who will be with you forever is only YOU
YOU are special to Yourself before you make anyone special in your Life

After every chapter a lesson is learnt. After every year there are a few accomplishments / regrets / learning. The journey continues and the learning continues.

Happy Learning and Living!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"