Breakup Poem

Feelings of Finding Someone Special
A beautiful life that gives me haunting memories of your smiles
I wanted to say hello, but I was ignored with a new guy
If love was so easy to be replaced, God give me the power to replace my pain with pleasure
I died once when she left, I died every day to feel this is the pain of true love
Oh Love, Teach me, Help me, Get me to the shores
My heart is sinking in the misery and pain
I long for the lost love as I see her in my smiles and cries
Give me the power to forgive, Give me the kindness to survive
Let there be the love that succeeds all the challenges
May you find your true love
May destiny give me a new horizon
May destiny give me a new leap of faith
May destiny give me an angel who will change my cries to smiles

Update - December 30th - 
Life is good when you find yourself after you lose things in life
Kindness, Empathy makes life more meaningful
We never lose anything in life, We find our-self on every occasion when we are broken

Feelings of Self-Love
The most beautiful feeling is you are loved so much
The most hurtful feeling is you are no more loved
The most enlightening moment is the love for the self
I am proud of the way I cared for you
I am proud of the way I fought for my love
I am proud of the way I cared for your safety
I am proud of the way I carried the scars
Life is kindness from wounds
Life is gratitude from the small deeds
Move on, there is a beautiful life in every small act of kindness.
Life is beyond the walls we build with hate and anger. 
Have beautiful memories in life. Enjoy this life. Keep rocking!!!

Keep going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"