Oh Life, Lets Keep Going

If you have loved me you would not have left me
If you have left me you haven't loved me as much as I loved you
Some days I fought to remember your memories
Some days I fought to forget your memories
What did you gain by leaving people who loved you
Some nights were full of scars of stars
Some nights were dark with loneliness and pain
I was reborn in those dark days
I traveled to find the light of peace
I focused on my learning to cure the pain
I understood I have learned from the pain
My learning and kindness will take me far away to the new horizon
I see the new life of hope and peace
I look forward to make it a meaningful journey
Intelligence is both emotional, practical and meaningful decisions
Learning is for life, job, health and growth oriented mindset
I wish I learned all of this early in my life
Your failures define your limits, your success defines your strength
Keep running, when you are tired keep walking
Learned to rest and not to quit
Life let's make it more meaningful and practical
Thank you life.....

Keep Going!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"