In the middle of nowhere

Learning plus career growth both need to happen simultaneously. When there is learning without growth it does limit our interests to experiment things. It has been a constant battle to keep learning and updated with areas of interests.

A constant battle managing personal life vs professional interests vs aging. Still I feel there is a lot of learn / experiment and make something meaningful out of career.

I intend to purse my Phd, I have to keep continuing my learning and stay focused to take things forward. Life has both lows and highs. Need to stay focused and sustain the momentum.

Happy Learning!!!

"Coding everyday makes you a better programmer
Being kind makes you a better person
Forgiving others makes you a mature person
Learn, Live, Stay Focused, Keep Walking"

Happy Learning!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"