Happy mothers day without any wishes

Yes I don't think I can ever compensate anything in words

Relationships break

Friends come and go

Siblings fight

People come and go

The most tolerant person in my life is my mom only

The most unkind/selfish I would not hesitate to accept I am

I was a bit unwell, A friend of mine prescribed some medication

Above all, I was feeling health going down. I managed to come back home. It was purely my ego to cook, eat, survive on my own. In a way stupidity in emotions. I am better now recovering. I feel regretful for every death I hear. Death takes away the dreams, promises, the hope of many people. Stay safe, Break the chain. Support each other emotionally. Be less guilt-filled and less regretful. More than death how to be a source of kindness, optimism matters. 

Let all this heal, we become more kind, optimistic, and supportive.

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"