A lot like love - Cult Movie

 

Real love happens over years, not right away or within a few months. Watch this movie when feeling blue..such a feel-good movie n love their chemistry

Lyrics key sections

I never understood before.

I never knew what love was for.

My heart was broke, my head was sore -

What a feeling.


Love will remain a mystery,

But give me your hand, and you will see.

Your heart is keeping time with me.


I got a feeling in my soul.

Love burns brighter than sunshine,

Brighter than sunshine.

Let the rain fall, I don't care.

I'm yours, and suddenly you're mine.

Suddenly, you're mine.

Next Movie List

  • 50/50
  • The secret life of Walter mitty
  • My neighbor totoro
  • Jerry maguire
  • Moneyball
  • Rocky
  • School of rock
  • Almost famous
  • Begin again
  • The terminal
  • Cast away
  • Forest Gump
  • Big

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"