Commoditize and make knowledge more democratic

What's unique about Tamilnadu?


Instead of 1 best Engineering college, we have 500 Average Engineering colleges. The benefits are. The way we see merit is not merit, it is testocracy. Innovation is a collective effort. Innovation does not come from a single source. By encouraging more social participation you can contribute to collective growth. 


Tomorrow when someone talks about merit, Remember newton would have failed even IIT exams because we don't measure merit with knowledge but by the ability to choose from multiple-choice questions. I would rather prefer to be a lifelong learner than a topper at some point in life. 


Life never stops teaching you. Average education and good moral values is all we need. I would not close my eyes and live my life alone. I cannot live at peace when I see someone suffer. Together only we grow not as individuals.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"