Retrospection

There is a certain amount of regret for missing certain things in life. You can never satisfy expectations from your closed circles too. Still, I have problems with astrology, Indian marriage aspects, criteria. In this lockdown, a bigger challenge is managing my mom's expectations. There were so many proposals that got messed up because of the difference in perspectives. Many of my friends have kids going second, third at this point. For everything you get, you need to lose something. More than what I gained, I feel pain for the things people highlight oh you have not settled. I don't have an answer but I feel life is short and making someone feeling regretful is worse than not helping them. I would not blame my mother. I would only blame myself for this situation.

Move on, At times you are your own company. Always!!!

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"