Parting Ways - Finding the Right partner

Finding people and meeting like-minded folks is difficult. At a certain point when things are not going in favor, we part ways. Parents, Families, Expectations, Financial needs everything decides the conversations. It's better to find someone during college days / continue search finding someone during the early days than waiting to search after settling down. Its tougher and more failures make you double-check every next move.

The number of failures makes me feel, people I met in the past were far better than people I am meeting now. As I go old I have lost by 20's look. Again looks and baldness cost attractiveness when it comes to the marriage market.

I am far away from this kind of search. Finally, you feel emotionally divorced. This is the reason I always believe many things artificially set up to look right in the eyes of society.

Move on, Live the life you feel that makes you feel good from inside.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"