My Stock trading Approach

  • Penny Stocks I am familiar with - Buy in 100s (20-50)
  • Penny stocks with value < 10 - Minium 200
  • Stocks > 30 & Reliable - I have read a bit - 200
  • Big & renowned The top picks - airtel, itc, stable - 100+
  • Auto stocks - 200+ (pick only mid performers not big ones)
  • Auto Ancillary - 100+ (pick only mid performers not big ones)
  • Petroleum 100-200 range Stocks - 100+
  • Pharma stocks < 100 only - 100+

I try to keep as diversified as possible. To minimize loss and well and distribute evenly across domains. Time is limited to analyze every company. In 6-8 months will read about it and decide on more investments accordingly. I am not a master of it but yea always prefer to buy stocks in double digits, triple, and with some precaution.

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"