The type of Apartment Community

I have been a silent member I have observed all the conversations

  • Until the pandemic struck the recommendations of the virtual meeting was never encouraged
  • The debate of what you did always makes me feel 'Why to ask, Whatever happens, you can't do anything'
  • The back to the back discussion 'I did it, You did it' Those were not constructive at all
  • Finally, I reached a state 'Whatever you listen, They will do what they want' 
  • We have come a long way personally 'I have lost motivation to be a participant / nor a member'
  • I have no intent to pinpoint or call out anyone mistakes
Education does not mean you have high morality!!!

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"