Lazy things missing perfections!!

Sometimes I am too lazy 

  • Many libraries I could have put as simple git packages for others to use
  • I could write better blog posts and be more verbose to explain the context
  • Explain more, be good at presentations, I look for content, not for beauty but beauty adds more value in the presentation
  • Focus on tech demo vs color of fonts in the output
  • Streamlit demo vs console demo vs web app demo
  • Have been more of a data guy, UX I don't do a great job, Having good UX development skills helps to present better output
  • Instead of learning 10 things, Pick three things and master them in long term
  • Improve wherever possible, In other cases see what best can complement your skills

Keep Improving!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"