The Blues of Life

If you are skilled sooner or later you will get a job

If you don't have healthy habits sooner or later you will lose a part of your lifetime due to bad health

When we are far apart in minds no matter how close you are still far apart and away

Sometimes titles, sometimes money, sometimes lust but nothing can come forever and nothing in that is soul-fulfilling. Connecting with people is chaos. Better to focus on own purpose in life, travel, teach and die alone

Sometimes death has to be peaceful, neither live in others heart nor give them the burden of being with you

I spent the same life past twenty years, code for a living

Time to let go of everything, lose yourself, be anonymous, live without anything, and die without anything

All the world is a stage where all men and women play their roles same as what Shakespeare said

Fair is foul, foul is fair, As it appears in Macbeth. What appears good is not actually good, What is bad is not actually bad

If this is what happiness in life, I don't really need this life, Let me go on the highway and enjoy the company with the Stars. Those stars are my friends, the ilayaraja song is my soul and my ghost rider is my best buddy in my Life. If death comes calling this very moment I will hug it and go with a big smile. No commitments, No burden, Nothing expected!!!!

Let me love this Life or Kiss my Death!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"