5.5hrs journey

 Driving at night with Ilayaraja music is a feeling which cannot be equated to any fun in life :)

I was remembering the good and bad things in life. The high and low moments of life. In a way, everything boils down to those momentary acts. Sometimes it's the few seconds of thrill, smile, joy, 

  • View of the scenic place
  • The taste of food
  • The joy of the first rank
  • The joy of SMS of salary
  • Pleasant music of drive with the moon, long road and lines of the song
Life is the small moments of happiness and the low moments could be the point of hunger, disappointment, anger, ego, pride. I have not called out lust/love / sex as I still myself don't have clarity about it as I have failed to make a move personally to understand. I am not sure if relationships are overrated or it's what we see in movies. For everything, you lose you have gained something. I am happy not getting into marriage for the sake of it. The small moments of happiness are those things that i look back on for memories in life. 

Keep Going!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"