Offline Line

2021 gave me a perspective to be an offline person. One analogy I read about ghosts. With the millions of people who died, if they were all existing as souls there will be a million souls of dinosaurs to prehistoric animals. 

Unfollow ghost videos, vlogs. Travel is good but travel without purpose, travel to make money is not my cup of team. Detox from digital life. For that, I looked at books for the first time. I had half a dozen books, Instead of random quotes, vlogs, I decided to read a few chapters and post my perspectives on the same. 

Life is not perspective by what others see you are doing. Life is what you feel when you see yourself standing at a distance. 

Go offline, Work on things that fuel your soul not your body.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"