2019 Retrospection


  • Professionally - It was good learning exploring Pi, OpenVino, and learning building a few key projects. Year where my ideas went to the next level to NRF
  • Personally - I screwed up my life yet again. Never I am able to bring consensus with my closed ones. I did actually hurt a lot of people in this process. Emotionally this year is also a bomber. No more marriage plans. 
  • Teaching / Blogging - These two aspects are the best part of this year. I was able to teach more / explore, My answer stats across different channels is up to 1.5 million-plus
  • Patents - After a long fight this year gave a good push for patents, Also, improved my data science blog rating to 54, the best as of now
  • Driving - Another milestone 35K almost. Driving / Learning/ Coding / Blogging are the key things that kept me alive this year.

Looking forward to more Driving / Learning/ Coding / Blogging.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"