The child in US

Somethings I have learned with respect to work, skills, meeting people. Coming to choosing right partners, I always chose things that never worked. This is always a debatable topic between me and my mom. She was sure that my choice won't work when I discussed with her. My mom is good at face reading / analyzing the person based on their family. Somehow I pursued things and failed eventually. It sounded right in the end. I was never able to understand people completely or their intuitions. I am happy in one way my trust remained the same. Not everyone will live up to our expectations but that does not change our inherent traits of empathy and kindness.

Such stories and words are there in history 'You too Brutus', 'Judas identified Jesus with a kiss'. Some people will not live up to our trust or their smiles are not real.

Its better to remain kind and empathetic than cunning and cruel. These things hopefully help me in being a better parent. Like you should be raising your kids emotionally strong. When you have two choices of Being Right VS Being Kind chose Being Kind as it also has Being Right perspective.

The deep you fall the tall you raise. Keep Going!!!

Stay Kind, Stay Blessed!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"