Inequality of Life

I stopped for dinner in a authentic Karnataka restaurant. The food was nice. It had the jawa roti and Karnataka style food. An elderly lady in her 60s was clearing the tables. It's 10pm.  She was standing in one corner and watching tables for next cleanup. She was a lean hard working women. If all hardwork pays then why is she struggling at this age and working. I see life after sometime as retirement.
She may be working all along in her life. I wanted to tip her but then I couldn't spot as she was rushing doing her cleanup tasks.

Some people work till the end without seeing the other side of life or retirement life.

If this is all life is meant to be. I wonder hardwork with education gives you enough money. Hardwork without education ends up labour class always struggling to make ends meet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"