Know Thyself

In the quest of knowing the eternity and self learning travelling a few places. I don't believe results will come without my actions. When the un expected happens with expected people it breaks us down to understand more about our decions, choices and beliefs. 

In many ways I see the eternal power as a source of mystery. When he can fix all sufferings why let people suffer to learn for whatever their karma is.

I believe in karma as well as rational thought. It takes a lot of maturity to see empathy and kindness in our beliefs and thoughts. The materialistic and opportunistic mindset always toggles decisions and questions live now than being value based.

It's like a balance, once lost it is forever lost. Nature is beautiful in all the places travelled. The people we meet and the prayers for their loved ones also emphasise focus on caring.

Be rational, stay kind that's my religion. God is your friend when I take care of my karma. Do your job with karma right things will come to you.

Some Snaps of Dharmastala & Kukke Subramanya


 


Happy Travelling!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"