Born Again

Life needs to be re-invented time to time to find a new meaning and perspective. Fight club is a perfect movie in terms of finding yourself and reinventing yourself. I have followed it closely one more time and captured some memorable lines from the movie
  • Losing all hope is freedom
  • Everything is a copy of a copy of copy
  • Every Evening I died and born again resurrected
  • She ruined everything
  • You are never really asleep, never really awake
  • This is your life, and it is dying one minute at a time
  • You wake up at a different time as a different person
  • We buy products for lifestyle obsession
  • Things you own end up owning you
  • Is it a problem for you to ask ?
  • I wanted you to hit me as hard as you can ?
  • I don't want to die without any scars
  • After fighting everything else in life has volume turned down, you can deal with anything
  • It isn't about winning or losing, nothing is solved but nothing matters
  • She is a predator posing as a house pet, stay away from her
  • I became a calm little center of the world
  • Get yourself together
  • Don't shut the pain
  • Without pain, without sacrifice there is nothing
  • You have to consider the probablity that god does not like you
  • We are god unwanted children
  • First you should give up fear, know that someday, you are gonna die
  • It's only after we have lost everything we are free to do anything
  • Slaves with white collars
  • We buy shit we don't need
  • Our greatest depression is our lives
  • On long enough timeline, survivial rate for everyone drops to zero
  • If you are not on your way to become a vetenarian, You will be dead in three weeks
  • No fear, No distractions
  • The ability to let that which does not matter truly aside
  • Its not the end of the world, go away
  • You are the same decaying matter as everything else
  • I felt like destroying something beautiful
  • Stop trying to control everything, just let go
  • All the ways you wish you could be, its me
  • I am smart, capable and most importantly, I'm free in all ways that you are not
  • They see themselves as they would like to be
  • Little by Little you are just letting yourself become Tyler Durden
  • You are the worst thing that ever happened to me
  • Everything is going to be fine
  • You met me at a very strange time of my life

A lot of things the movie throws perspectives on life, money, relationships, ambitions, peace etc. 

Happy Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"