The impact of Education / IT job

Not sure if it's good or bad but my mindset has become more like a trader 

  • Plan for the future vs Prepare for future
  • Save more / Always look to reap both time and efforts
  • Evaluate Reward to learn
  • Always have predictions running on your mind about things/people
  • The health of vitals / Calculative / Google Doctor always :)
  • Forget to enjoy the present but Focus on Secure Tomorrow
  • Miss little things of joy, Always prepared for next, next

Oh God, Let me be a nomad, Let me go back to my school days!!!

Some days I do not feel like changing, Wish to live the same old days!!!

Life is better with less thinking, Ability to live happily today is an art !!!

The ability to be good at avoiding temptations or shortcuts is the magic of the beauty of thought!!!

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"