Let today remain the same forever.

I am more afraid to see my mom getting aged. In some way I feel everything I lived during my school, college are memories. I went back saw my school, the place we lived. Everything has changed.

During childhood I was eager to grow up and do some job, I felt its more enjoyable to live without sitting in a classroom. Now at 3am I feel those days were far better than almost 4 decades close in my life. 

I don't know when to get married or should get married or can I find someone like my mindset. I have hurt my mom many times in these marriage discussions. I just want a good decision and yes she has been the one for me in all my bad situations. 

Maybe I am not a good son :(

For every generation, let me live the same life and siblings. I am grateful for all that I have in my life. I am thankful for everything. 

Be kind!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"