How does my mind think ?

Do I do think because of fear, awareness, opportunity?

If I have 3 hours break what are things you can do.

  • Watch a movie fight club get the adrenaline kick
  • Go for a ride and get a glimpse of world
  • Cook your meal, house cleaning
  • Spend time on social media, youtube
  • Alcohol / Drugs / Dating

How do we make decisions?

  • I don't want to be get caught so I will not do this
  • I want to do this without being caught
  • I know it will have bad consequences to health so I will not do it
  • I am religious so I will not do it

Everything that we do will come back to us in some way or another. It is better to be more self-aware of every act we indulge in than to have a dual mindset and confused personality. The deadliest weapon in this world is smartphone in the hands of teenagers. Everything is available with one click. By default, bad things get out attention. 

Responsible AI, Responsible Social Media, Ethical business, Long way to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"