Being a Good Son

I regret hurting my mom a lot. In a way I gave x expectations for marriage, My mom has Y expectations. Often X <> Y and Z are girls' side. In a way, I am in freeze mode to have any conversation. 

It takes loads of transparency to accept, understand and discuss things. I have lost faith based on my experiences. I am neither perfect but I am not afraid to call out the true version of self to understand the compatibility. Education, Job, Family nothing can reveal the true nature of the self. Maybe everyone fights to keep the good things and reduce the bad things. Within us, there is a battle for being good vs being selfish. At least Hope I don't hurt my mom anymore. 

Somewhere I felt I am half dead with my own thoughts, loneliness. It's not what you miss, it's what you feel you miss. There is a more optimistic side of life to enjoy. Keep your face towards the sunshine and enjoy the journey.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"