What a Week ?

 Thursday evening My mom called me for dinner @ 9PM. I had dinner @ 12.30AM. Life is in a high-speed zone for the last couple of months. Whatever I took a time of 2 years in my past role I surpassed it in a few months. There is a ton of effort / aggressive schedules and a lot of learning moments. 

I was telling my mom to convert my room as a 'Jail Cell' and give food. I hardly step out or take any break. It's like a hurry all the time. I am not used to such stuff. For me, learning is patience, curiosity, and experiments. Maybe this prepares me better for the next level.

Life goes fast, faster. 

What I am missing overall, My personal Life :(

Why do I write, I like writing the thoughts that run in my mind.

Good Read - Link

Keep Thinking!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"