Learning Moments vs Education (MCQ Exams)

The main reason for the failure of education is it doesn't help you to improve problem-solving, coding. End-of-day programming is the same as any other profession driving, carpentry, welding, etc. To be good at something we need to have a good hold on our job. 

  • How many similar problems have I solved? 
  • How many perspectives I can think of to solve this problem?
  • What related learning's I can look for solving this problem?

We all need jobs, money for survival. Either do what you love or get better at what you are doing. The hype of knowledge or thinking is nothing but a lot of effort put behind the screens to achieve that expertise level.

This education system of marks does not solve the ultimate goal of education but rather teaching the right thing in the wrong way. A lot of motivational videos I see these days. In the end, we need to break ourselves to find the learning moment, life-changing failures.

  • There is life before and after professional failure
  • There is life before and after failed relationships
  • There is life before and after betrayal

To earn money, you need to focus on

  • What jobs yield what amount of income
  • Which jobs align with my interests
  • Which jobs align with my financial needs
  • Which leads I need to purse
  • Where do I find mentors
  • What edge I need to build up to face my competition

Everyone will have their day of success. You need to have your own pace, speed to get to that successful moment.

Define success in different dimensions - passion, money, satisfaction. We live in a competitive and corrosive environment. Focus, Consistent Efforts, and Patience are key, The doors of success need the right strategy, patience, and right priorities in life.

Keep Learning!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"