Priorities of Life

Sometimes death scares me, aging scares me. I am scared to see a lot of white hairs and aging of my mom. As a son, I doubt if I have lived up to her expectations, I regret not being able to make her wishes come true. In one way I feel personally I am a bit late on the personal aspects of life. Another way, I fear for the loss of people around me, I remember during my childhood fearing for death, what will happen? Whenever I come across something I used to correlate and feel scared.
We can have a disagreement, but we can’t hate anyone. We can fight but we can’t forget. Everything calms down settles after some time. Looking back some normal days look beautiful today as those days won’t come back again.

I am not sure how the running for living, living in present, finding a family, and living in peace all of them come together well. Probably it's my inability to balance I remained single till date 😊
Death is inevitable, what all can I do before my end day. Am I happy or achieved something as of today?

What best I can do from my end for free education, optimism, positivity, dent for a change
Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"