Think if today is Last day of life

Every night if this is going to be my last day
  • What do I think about this life?
  • What have I achieved?
  • What are my top regrets?
  • What are my top happy moments?
Let me think through my success reasonably 
  • I have lived up to my values 
  • I feel the humbleness patience and open to learning has been up top strength 
  • Able to accept my mistakes and apologize so the regrets
Regrets
  • I don't think I have been a good son are a great sibling
  • I share my own pain with my inability to succeed in some of my past relationships 
  • This life has been in a lot of learning I carry with me all the lessons 
I have tried my best to share the world the things I have learnt
GoodNight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"