I Hate MCQ Questions

I am not sure if knowledge comes from choosing the best answer. After spending so many years I have three types of knowledge

Theory - You know the concepts. OS / Compiler / Concepts. As part of work, I never was deeply involved in these areas where I understand theoretically

Practice - After working a good amount of time in the Database, I finally understand internals, query execution, performance tuning. The insights from work are the key things.

Theory and Practice - AI in my 2.0 learning is like learn-code-share. I don't think we can measure skills or problem solving with proven interview questions. I prefer to do personal projects from time to time to keep myself updated.

I have some ideas, perspectives, working knowledge, few thoughts. Its the mindset that matters not the marks.

With so many people and so good marks and very few changes in the real world. Time to question our beliefs and relearn the basics.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"