Recollecting old memories

After 17 years I went back to my College. It has been a memorable and special moment with a lot of memories. My since thanks to my Principal, HOD Saradha Mam, CSE staff of IRTT. My intent is to convey them my perspectives for career, life and getting better at knowing self, become more self-aware.

1. Read about architecture from highscalability.com
2. Write a simple app for few users, Pickup next task to scale it for 100, 1000 users
3. How do I design a recommendation system, Pick a paper, work on it and connect it to your use case
4. Read latest tech news from hackernews, Techcrunch and understand what market demands
5. Get familiar with code management tools git etc..
6. Read a bit on frameworks, concepts, hosting your own portals, own apps, games, etc
7. Get better at one thing, Focus on it for many years to Master it and Keep Learning, Be your own competition

Many thanks to IRTT CSE Staff and Students for this opportunity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"