Life after Death

I have a very limited set of folks whom I talk to. Last night I was discussing how many people will remember me if I am dead today.

My office folks for a few days
My friends for a few months
My Siblings for few years
My mom for Lifetime

In the end, nothing is going to stop. Everything will continue to evolve and change. We are here only for a short time in this world. Life in one way appears fearful and virtual. In the end, we don't live forever. Being uncomfortable, able to think curiously, living up for some good is all we can end up doing in Life.

A lot of things are wrong, more than what we interpret, the way things are designed to think this way are more. To free from the clutches of influence and think independently is a key trait. 

Life is just learning every day with the uncomfortable questions which are part of learning. I wish everyone a bit of patience, faith, and persistence. We are all running busy without doing any good to people around us or for us. Slow down, pause. This is just a transition. Make life a little meaningful...

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"