The Day, The Hour, The Moment, The Life


Today I and my mom were re-arranging things after painting a few rooms. She remembered all conversations related to the purchase of every single item. All the way from my birth plus collecting some memories by looking at my Dad pictures. In the past few years, I always had a lot of differences with my mom. Also, I was never able to meet the right person in my life. I have learned a lot from my mom. I still keep fighting for many things which I differ from her opinion. Sometimes I feel those childhood days are better and blissful.

I am happy for these days at home. I am able to look at life differently outside work. I have to be more kind and planned for life. Many lessons, Many memories, One Life, Make it more meaningful. Keep Going!!!

Thank you, my mom, for tolerating me all these years, You have been the only one for me to look up to for all my bad and good days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"