What are the top ten things I should experience in life?

What are the top ten things I should experience in life?

From the question, Whatever I had already covered and what I need to do more

Completed Ones

  • Feel the rainfall - Enjoyed rain couple of times without any means of cover
  • Continuously read great books and learn their lessons - Still learning from Quora, Kindle, Books
  • Be a scribe - Yes did this once writing exam for a blind girl
  • Spend a day without electricity - 10 days in a row during Chennai Floods
  • Feel Poverty - Yes when searching for a job
  • Go on stage and be applauded - Yes I believe during my school days
  • Take an adventure/Go to the wilderness - Yes going it still needs to do more

Pending
Dance like nobody's watching
Learning different language

Pending my wishlist

  • Target PhD
  • Work in new places/locations
  • Meet new people, Gather new experiences
  • File patents
  • Learn more, develop new innovative things out of work
  • Do a startup
  • Help more people
  • Be a good listener
  • Give it an attempt at a meaningful relationship
Happy Living!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"