Authentic vs Sensible

I am going through some training. I always think multiple times and not to hurt the person. But this kind of results in piled up, trying to be more cautious. By being more candid and open we can convey the point than trying to be waiting for an opportunity.

Before and after the exercise some of my teammates evaluated my behavior. Before the exercise what do they feel I was, After the exercise what do they feel I am 

  • Disconnected,connected
  • Closed, open
  • Observant , Expressive and honest
  • Silent, Expressive
  • Observant, Pure
  • Shy, Expressive
  • Artificial, Honest
  • Closed, open
  • Disconnected, authentic
  • Silent listener, Brave
  • Made up, Authentic
  • Silent, Authentic
  • Guarded, Authentic
  • Politically right, Damn authentic from heart
  • Reserved, Opened up
  • Observing, open
  • Curious, Candid
  • Authentic
  • Beautiful heart and smiling face, Struggling to express
  • Observer, Self-analyzing
  • Observant, Expressive and honest
  • Silent, Expressive

Sometimes we suppress our emotions and we end up hurting others.

Love more, be kind, be focused.

I need to be more expressive than suppressing my emotions. Be open/vocal and clear.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"