What is Love ?

  • The Love that you loved after it Left?
  • The Love that loved you until it left you 
  • The Love that blocked each other after the excitement was over?
  • The Love that failed you and made you remember all you Lost?
  • The Love you ignored what was waiting for you?
  • The Love you loved that insulted you?

I have my gratitude for my sibling and my mom

  • They are the ones whom I hated the most at some point in Life
  • They are the ones who tolerated all my drama
  • They are the ones whom I would have made them cry most of the time
  • They are the ones who corrected all my mistakes
  • They are the ones I looked up when I had no one or I had nothing
  • Maybe I never made good relationships/friends but yes I am grateful for those why supported me even I was not grateful for them

Keep Thinking!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"