Value of people we Live with

For a week, I went out to Bangalore to clean up the mess. In 6 months

  • Pillow, Kitchen, Rotten vegetables, Dust made the house a mess
  • Rain / Winds made the balcony almost muddy

With Corona around, you have no way to try to be cautious every time you go out for Tea, Food. It made me realize how much my mom is taking care of me. In a way whatever happened in life is a blessing. 

Lockdown was helpful

  • Expenses are minimalistic
  • Avoided 6 months of commute chaos
  • When I cleaned up my place there was a lot of iodex, volini, Amrutanjan. The commute had given me back pain for long
  • Nearing 40 in a way this home food helped me to get back in health from all outside food for 20 years
  • Sometimes I did have some differences with my mom, Overall I guess it was positive

A trip to clean up home in Bangalore made me realize the comfort I had been living past 6 months.

Keep Going!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"