Level up perspectives

My previous role gave me a 200 feet perspective. I had a certain environment, priorities, certain set of influencers in my work/projects. After leaving the role, building upon technical debts, It affirmed my vision, thoughts, views and gave me a 10000 feet perspective. This perspective provides a bigger perspective, context, vision. It takes time, effort, interest to broaden your vision, thoughts and understand the technology. Being mindful, aware and consciously putting efforts to build perspectives is very important to reach the destination. Build a circle of positive, optimistic people. Level up your perspectives and Keep Going!!!

Keep Learning!!!
Keep Growing!!!
Stay Humble!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"