It's My Life

What I am

  • I chose to wear same pattern of clothes and cut my spending for Fashion
  • I chose to learn, listen good music than expensive travels to crowded places
  • I chose to have a better inner-self than better selfies

Why I am like this

  • My Knowledge will become redundant without Updating it
  • My Health with Deteriorate with this sedentary lifestyle
  • My Job is not permanent, I want to stay away from materialistic desire

What I want to accomplish

  • I want to code till my death
  • I want to write quality papers with my experience
  • I want to teach with passion and inculcate the creative thinking habit

Chose being simple and build a richer inner-self

- Siva

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"