Quotes

Have cleaned up my Quora profile. Some quotes I had bookmarked. Sharing it in this post

  • “When you choose to care you see good and god in your deeds”
  • “Your moment is dying right now, Focus on your life this moment, feel the time you have now to feed your ambitions” - Fight Club
  • “Artist of Life" who lives by his own judgement and who is willing to stand alone against tradition and popular opinion” - (Source - Bruce Lee Striking Thoughts Book)
  • "A good life is not difficult. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Those people do not share your values, and will rob you of your happiness" - Keinosuke Johan Miyanaga
  • "*I hope to be valued for my integrity, because when death comes knocking at my door (inevitable right?), then I don't won't to look back on my life with regret, but to look back for inspiration..." - Abida Mian
  • “If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.” — A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner
  • Salary is the little bribe they give you to give up on your dreams - From another quora user (Ankit)
  • “Suppress people long enough and they will be trapped in that suppression. They will have no chance or choice” - Always keep learning else you will feel trapped in the system.


Keep Smiling, Stay Humble, Be Kind, Work Hard!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fight for you. Believe in you. Bleed. Cry. Conquer - Dan Waldschmidt"