Good Quotes (Source - Google Reader Subscriptions)
- "Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing" ~Harriet Braiker
- "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." ~ Albert Einstein
- "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free" ~ Jim Morrison
- "Prosperity depends more on wanting what you have than having what you want" ~ Geoffrey F. Abert
- "The simplest things are often the truest" ~Richard Bach
- "Loving oneself is different from being arrogant, conceited or egocentric. Loving oneself means caring about oneself, taking responsibility for oneself, respecting oneself, and knowing oneself" ~Erich Fromm
- "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all" –Oscar Wilde
- "Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive" ~ Howard Thurman
- "Don’t postpone joy until you have learned all of your lessons. Joy is your lesson" ~Alan Cohen
- "Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change" — Jim Rohn
- Instead of saying "Everything happens for a reason", We need to look at it as "Everything Leaves us a Lesson not to repeat the same mistake"
- "Times change but people do not Change, Choose your circle which will take you forward in your Life"